Below is a list of different useful web links which can help you with teaching phonics to your children at home
- http://www.ruthmiskintraining.com/news/tag-36/index.html this link leads you to the parent section of Ruth Miskin website and contains useful articles.
- www.free-phonics-worksheets.com – worksheets for a variety of sounding and blending.
- http://www.firstschoolyears.com/literacy/word/word.htm contains a variety of activities that include sounds and high frequency words.
- www.primaryresources.co.uk – under word level section of literacy, there are phonics and alphabet work.
- www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks1bitesize/literacy – a selection of interactive games focusing on phonics and sentence construction.
- www.ictgames.com/literacy.html – contains a selection of games that links to the program Letters and Sounds.
- www.phonicsplay.co.uk – this has a range of interactive games.
- http://www.phonics-test.co.uk/ - for more information on Phonics Screening Check.